Recipe: Roast Red Pork
What you need:
- 1 packet of Lobo Roast Red Pork Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 lbs pork butts
Direction: (Prep Time: about 4:40 min.)
- Prepare 2 lbs pork butts, cut into long pieces, about 1.5 x 8 inches
- Dissolve the contents of this packet with 1 cup water.
- Soak and marinade pork in the mixture for 2-3 hours.
- You can either bake at 400F (200C) for 20 minutes or use charcoal grill and or broil until well-done (turn occasionally).
- Slice thin, serve as an hors d'oeuvre or as a garnish for chop suey, fried noodles and or fried rice.
Ingredients: Sugar, Salt, Hydrolyzed soybean and maize protein, Spices, Anti-caking Agent (Calcium Phosphate), Artificial Color FD&C Red No.3. Allergen Information: Contains soybean.
Product of Thailand | Net Weight 3.52 oz (100 grams)
Legal Disclaimer: The images and information provided above are for reference only. While we work to ensure that product information is correct, manufacturer may occasionally change product packaging, description, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary or allergy advice, we recommend that you do not solely rely on the information provided on this website and that you always read the product label, warnings, and directions carefully before using or consuming any products. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. SouthEATS assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.