Author: Christopher Pham
PREP TIME: 15 min | COOK TIME: 20 min | TOTAL TIME: 35 MIN | SERVINGS: 5
- 4 tablespoon cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 (16-oz) pkg whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp vegan butter
- 2 Portobello mushrooms
- 1 Micro Pharms Crunchy Garlic Oil
- 2 tablespoon chili flakes
- Cook mushrooms and garlic in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 5 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and return to pot. Add mushroom mixture, butter and chili flakes to pasta.
- Toss in Micro Pharms Crunchy Garlic Oil.